Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2012........Happy Sping

Mr Torchey

Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to Spring 2012, the season of renewal, rebirth ..............warmth, sunshine, scantily clad co~eds, cold beer and baseball. After a historically warm MET autumn and winter, regionwide, conuswide, yet again we sit on the brink of fire. All guidance is now pointing to a possibly record breaking warm period starting around the 7th of the month.

It certainly appears that BSE2 is going to get off to a sunsational start, enjoy the snow today!

My guess is +4-+7 regionwide for sne this March.

Viva la Sizzle

Circle of Despair

Friends for Fire

Trinity of the Torch

Go Yankees!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro weeklies basically build a heat dome through the middle of the country week 3 and translate it eastward week 4. Entire Con US above-well above during that period.

Bring. It. On.

hopefully there are episodes of storminess. if it's going to get warm (er) i hope it's also not more of this 5 to 7 day m. sunny / 53F crap.

Euro weeklies basically build a heat dome through the middle of the country week 3 and translate it eastward week 4. Entire Con US above-well above during that period.

Bring. It. On.

All guidance that I have seen looks toasty, might get a nice line of storms around on Saturday.

Extended for the next 3 weeks looks very sweet...very mild and a bit dry. I think we'll all be cursing those black flies earlier than ever this year. I hope this snow event erases our chances of a late spring snowfall....fingers crossed as this is New England. Fingers crossed for a little convection on Saturday.

Extended for the next 3 weeks looks very sweet...very mild and a bit dry. I think we'll all be cursing those black flies earlier than ever this year. I hope this snow event erases our chances of a late spring snowfall....fingers crossed as this is New England. Fingers crossed for a little convection on Saturday.

Good luck with that. Nam says .20 precip as IP and brief zr before any rain.

Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to Spring 2012, the season of renewal, rebirth ..............warmth, sunshine, scantily clad co~eds, cold beer and baseball. After a historically warm MET autumn and winter, regionwide, conuswide, yet again we sit on the brink of fire. All guidance is now pointing to a possibly record breaking warm period starting around the 7th of the month.

It certainly appears that BSE2 is going to get off to a sunsational start, enjoy the snow today!

My guess is +4-+7 regionwide for sne this March.

Viva la Sizzle

Circle of Despair

Friends for Fire

Trinity of the Torch

Go Yankees!!!

This opening post is hilarious.

I agree though - signs point toward a much above average March. I'm actually really excited about it. Time to put winter 2011-2012 in the rear view mirror.

Jerk. Well I deserved it. I lucked out all last winter when I had no business doing so. What an about face. Climo is a b*tch.

lol just kidding.

But you guys will get nailed soon... and either way BOS gets to their average snow in a more exciting way than back here IMO. You can bank on some nice +SN in cold conveyorbelts with late blooming miller Bs that leave us smoking cirrus.

Archived