12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
March 2012........Happy Sping

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one had flakes in their forecast for CT shore today , did they?

only the hrrr.................check it out, you get in on the action later with a dusting or so, almost done here, looks much better east, cool radar today for sure.

50s and rain tomorrow :cry:

only the hrrr.................check it out, you get in on the action later with a dusting or so, almost done here, looks much better east, cool radar today for sure.

50s and rain tomorrow :cry:

:lol:

you really are the king of overstatement. i saw this post and thought i better look at the RADAR to see what all the excitement was about.

post-218-0-33430400-1330717178.jpg

:lol:

you really are the king of overstatement. i saw this post and thought i better look at the RADAR to see what all the excitement was about.

post-218-0-33430400-1330717178.jpg

overstatement? that it was snowing nicely, and that it was a cool little event? what are you saying? Dont really follow you here Phil........we have had some flurries and light snow, and I think the radar is cool to look at, I enjoy these small events especially when not forecasted, and this winter its even more fun as I watched many places snow for 30 hrs. Excitement?? seems like your quoted post is overstated.

overstatement? that it was snowing nicely, and that it was a cool little event? what are you saying? Dont really follow you here Phil........we have had some flurries and light snow, and I think the radar is cool to look at, I enjoy these small events especially when not forecasted, and this winter its even more fun as I watched many places snow for 30 hrs. Excitement?? seems like your quoted post is overstated.

just figured i was going to see more than a couple pixels of 10dbz returns. that's all.

Archived