christians
    Newest Member
    christians
Help us Obi-One-Marchobi... You're our only hope 3/1 Fantasy

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's nothing like heavy snow to slow greenhouse construction. You might want to move to Boca Raton. Imagine the plant collection you could cultivate there.

Boca Raton is too far north. I'm not sure coconut palms can grow there. On the bright side, I'd probably have less difficulty digging post holes for a foundation there. Tried using an ice axe to hack my way through the frozen soil and only succeeded in breaking the handle. :lol:

Boca Raton is too far north. I'm not sure coconut palms can grow there. On the bright side, I'd probably have less difficulty digging post holes for a foundation there. Tried using an ice axe to hack my way through the frozen soil and only succeeded in breaking the handle. :lol:

Dude, you need a pro to help out, at least with advice. I build for a living, too bad you and your crew weren't nicer to me I might have helped out. lol

dumbfounded? 18z NAM actually keeps the mid-level taint at bay a bit longer at HYA than parts of C CT

LOL. I hope that high is enough for this area. If you look at the euro for example, the differences at H5 start off right away. The ridge down by the Gulf is stronger, and seems to be trending stronger.

Dude, you need a pro to help out, at least with advice. I build for a living, too bad you and your crew weren't nicer to me I might have helped out. lol

I have a crew? Unless it's a huge blizzard or record cold, I tend to root against what everyone else here wants so I'm probably the biggest outcast here... lol

Archived