• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Hilltop avoiding non-isallobaric wind from heaven... UKMET/Euro try to save society as we know it

Typhoon Tip

I don't think you understand the significance of seeing 135-145 knots at 500mb implies. When you see winds at that level THAT strong you better keep an eye on things...whether it involves snow or convection...you're bound to get something crazy to occur.

I know what its about and don't care about wind when i am looking for snow, Fook the warm sector, Let it blow out of the NNE

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what its about and don't care about wind when i am looking for snow, Fook the warm sector, Let it blow out of the NNE

It's not necessarily about wind potential but more about the fact that being inside a very favorable quadrant of that jet would mean a vigorous amount of lifting.

Has anyone looked at the NAM or are they done with looking at crap.

Its right at the tip of our damn hands too. We just gotta grab it! Just grab it one damn time. Do it for the 2000 Decades.

LOL.... does anyone in here even realize that if the 00z NAM shifted 100 miles south, we would be talking about 12-18 inches of snow. Boom. Bam. Wham. Yahooo.

Pretty damn remarkable actually.

Oh BTW.... SKIMRG... can you please stop shaking your hair out. These white things keep coming out of my sky and coating the ground tonight. Were thinking its your rufff or lice!!!

interesting.....meanwhile..nice little burst of snow here in Augusta maine at the moment with a temp of 34F..coating on the ground... I am betting that the winds are stronger then 50 mph around here Friday...love the pressure on the Euro and DGEX...would be nice to see a decent low near SNE coast..and that 540 line come crashing...but then again..who the F know what happens Friday...

I honestly do not want to be on the warm side of that beast..but what ever..this whole winter has been nothing but a disappointment all the way around...Now get this ...The Augusta Maine public works department sent some guys out today to sweep the sidewalks in our neighborhood...what a hoot! In February much less..no snow...I have never seen anything like it..Last year this time in Maine,my mom's snow plow contractor had no place to put the snow...it snowed day after day all winter...amazing! I moved from the South of Boston to Maine to care for my mom and she told me you better get some warm clothes and shovels..its gonna be a bad winter this year...Really??

Archived