• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
2012 Winter Banter Thread #3

yoda

Indeed - plus I have to see if I can beat my post count from the last banter thread ;)

post count status! Your new screen name is about to be mapgirl10k

I'm in financial services and frequent a professional board. The board automatically puts catch phrases under your avatar based on how many posts you have and it's pretty funny. Noobs say "just found the submit button". Once you get up in post count it goes like this: "I need a new hobby" - "No really, I can quit anytime I want to" then my favorite - "I can post just by thinking about it".

You can post just by thinking about it can't you? lol

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post count status! Your new screen name is about to be mapgirl10k

I'm in financial services and frequent a professional board. The board automatically puts catch phrases under your avatar based on how many posts you have and it's pretty funny. Noobs say "just found the submit button". Once you get up in post count it goes like this: "I need a new hobby" - "No really, I can quit anytime I want to" then my favorite - "I can post just by thinking about it".

You can post just by thinking about it can't you? lol

I talk a lot, what can I say. There are quite a few on this board that have me beat with post count though

I talk a lot, what can I say. There are quite a few on this board that have me beat with post count though

I was just making fun with ya and not at ya. Heck, I'm approaching 3k. On the board it's cool and all but it is NOT something I mention to my circle of friends. They'd be like "good god, you have like 3k posts on a weather board? sorry man, we can't hang anymore. that is some seriously geeky sh!t!"

I was just making fun with ya and not at ya. Heck, I'm approaching 3k. On the board it's cool and all but it is NOT something I mention to my circle of friends. They'd be like "good god, you have like 3k posts on a weather board? sorry man, we can't hang anymore. that is some seriously geeky sh!t!"

Why do you keep posting then? ;)

The banter thing was just a side note that I could care less about... the discussion thread is quite watered down at this point. A bunch of useless junk for something we don't even have a handle on yet (see: what Adam had said earlier about many different outcomes still on the table).

Don't get your hopes up.

So your saying it's a bunch of bullsh*t

im not sure i'd go that far.. he's an up and comer imo. but mets like snow too. sometimes people throw together a huge long post that doesn't really say much. i post a lot but mainly because i post a lot of 10 word posts.

The banter thing was just a side note that I could care less about... the discussion thread is quite watered down at this point. A bunch of useless junk for something we don't even have a handle on yet (see: what Adam had said earlier about many different outcomes still on the table).

Don't get your hopes up.

I don't think anyone who is reasonable is, it is just hard to contain your excitement when we have our first legitimate threat of the winter.

Don't get your hopes up.

tumblr_lici2uwsju1qhvw4ho1_400.jpg

Don't get your hopes up.

Thanks, Dad.

im not sure i'd go that far.. he's an up and comer imo. but mets like snow too. sometimes people throw together a huge long post that doesn't really say much. i post a lot but mainly because i post a lot of 10 word posts.

But he does live in Albany and he was posting for our area so i figured there was no wishcasting involved.

But he does live in Albany and he was posting for our area so i figured there was no wishcasting involved.

it's still a storm.. which we've had like none of. not to mention our region is pretty nuanced when it comes to forecasting. like i said, he's a smart dude.. but having a red tag means too much to some people.

Archived