• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 8 South Coast/Cape "event"

Clinch Leatherwood

had 0.05 it failed. gfs failed. rgem failed. nam nailed it.

Dude if a model has 0.05"..that means many areas may not see anything. That's how it works. Models don't have enough resolution to pin point areas that will receive 0.08" and 0.01". Globals models like the euro will broad brush areas with very lightn QPF. If you are pegged to see 0.05", you should not be excited at all.

Has the potential to be a keyboard smasher out by Phil.....could be a pretty awesome gradient depending on what side of it you're on.

i think a dusting will do it sometime after midnight...that's about all.

there's virtually no + temp advection (in fact negative on some progs) just some weak pva. all the lift is being focused well south

http://www.tmc.dot.ri.gov/CamCenter/camCenterMapView.aspx# (link to RI traffic cams - on the RI map - click on the SW corner - then the Westerly traffic cam - this is the corner of Rte.1 and Rte. 78)

Light snow falling here in Westerly with a decent coating on the ground already. Main roads are just wet but side roads are becoming snow covered.

Sounds like mostly "fail" to me. The weekend oughtta produce nicely for the SE peeps, though.

Not really, this pretty much wildly exceeded my expectations. I just couldn't stay up, fighting off ebola or something here. About .3 to .4" here, .3" is the safe play. Looks nice, sadly again for this year one of our bigger events. Snow in the trees, snow on the ground, terrific.

Archived