Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I did it in 09 I'm going through the process now with psych medical etc you'll probably here for the next January class id imagine

My friend just graduated from the December class. He had to wait 3 years to get called. He scored over a 90. The academy isn't a joke.

Yeah I know I've heard, a lot of people give up just on the process to get into the academy alone

The process is really long and slow. Just have to be patient. Once you get on the job, you will be set for life. I need a city job because I am not in school anymore so I hope I get called. I am also taking the traffic agent test soon and the MTA tests.

Supposed to be going to AC next weekend for a bachelor party...better not be the only big storm of the winter. FML.

Worse yet, AC and southern coastal Jersey could see nothing but heavy rain out of it but just inland sees tons of snow. :ee: Although I'll be rooting for those guys to get heavy snow too. They suffer more than any of us.

More so though down in Atlantic, Cumberland and Cape May counties of NJ. They are almost always rain when most of us are snow. (historically speaking of course when it comes to the bigger storms) Obviously the past couple of years were an exception.

Very true statement. I believe that our luck changed with the March 1, 2009 storm and the last two winters were simply unbelieveable. We actually had snow over snow from 2 previous storms in Feb 2010. I never remember seeing that down here before. When I lived up in Mahwah back in 1994 I saw something like that, though. This area in Feb 2010 was really crippled and i did not have power nor heat for a week.

Archived