• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February Banter Thread

NEG NAO

Eh...if your a plaintiff's attorney you do not get paid a dime if you are wrong.

If you are Defendant's attorney, such as insurance company attorney, and you lose, you get fired.

So...not quite.

Plus many attorneys are transactional, so if you screw up a closing or a contract, you get fired.

Psv88 - has it right... You get fired, sometimes, even when you are right, as a lawyer.. (no, i don't have personal experience of that type of scenario) but being a lawyer is no cup of tea....

Having a passion or some other interest, like weather keeps me sane...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Psv88 - has it right... You get fired, sometimes, even when you are right, as a lawyer.. (no, i don't have personal experience of that type of scenario) but being a lawyer is no cup of tea....

Having a passion or some other interest, like weather keeps me sane...

Yea agreed. It is also a very lonely profession compared to others. Alot of time is spent behind a computer for hours researching and writing. At least when you are young. When you are old you have associates do it all and just check it over.

Eh...if your a plaintiff's attorney you do not get paid a dime if you are wrong.

If you are Defendant's attorney, such as insurance company attorney, and you lose, you get fired.

So...not quite.

Plus many attorneys are transactional, so if you screw up a closing or a contract, you get fired.

I thought the instantrimshot was enough to make it known i was joking. You lawyers are more dense than that high pressure in Russia. :lol:

GFS is back to cold but dry around day 10. At least it lost the Miller A rainstorm.

The GFS is trying once again to drop the PV very close to the lower 48, I don't see that happening. The real killer here is the weather near and around Alaska. Looking at the entire run of the 12z GFS, its the very persistant eastern Pacific trough that is amplifying the PNA ridge. That would normally be good, but the entire ridge axis in this case is too far east. As many mets on here have already said, we need to get that ridge to build more towards Alaska if we are going to have a chance.

Wow the CMC adjusted hundreds of miles and now is like the GFS from yesterday. It phases with the energy in NE Canada dropping into the US. Euro FTL???

Having the CMC completely on its own is not an encouraging thing.

The GFS was also close to phasing the piece dropping from Canada but missed. Ukie appears it misses as well.

Archived