12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 16...Snow/Sleet observation

ag3

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised the sleet has held on so long here. Just came back from the RU-ND game (nice win for RU) in Piscataway and it was sleeting the whole time from there, through Edison and into Metuchen, with about 1/4" of sleet on just about all surfaces, except the more heavily traveled main/secondary roads like Route 27, Plainfield Ave, Main Street (531), etc; side streets/sidewalks/driveway are icy. 34F right now. I assume this will all be wet after 5 am.

You know that this winter season has been a real dud prior to this event when all the on-air news channel outlets feature this storm as their top story of the day. WABC-7 just aired a viewer-submitted pic of a dusting of snow on the ground. You never saw them doing this during the last two winters when less than 6 inches of snow fell during an event. Imagine how they will react when a storm is forecast to drop 3-6" of snow on our area sometime later this winter? They will act as if Armageddon is coming. :lol:

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Albertson+NY+11507

Check out that funky rain/snow line..too bad i cant save the frame...rain west, rain east, snow western/central long island...hey yankeefan...whats ur precip type?

Had a real tough night for some personal reasons so I didn't have a chance to post. I had sleet that changed to snow every time the intensity picked up. Light coating on all surfaces, very icy. Still slick out there, be careful.

Had a real tough night for some personal reasons so I didn't have a chance to post. I had sleet that changed to snow every time the intensity picked up. Light coating on all surfaces, very icy. Still slick out there, be careful.

Hang in there dude. Glad you got to see some of the white stuff too. It's been a long time coming.

Sorry to hear man, hope everything works out

Thanks for the kind words, I found out last night that my girlfriend of four years that I had been engaged too not only had been cheating on me for the past year or so, but it was with another girl. She said that she has known since she was twelve but has always been in the closet. Then a year or so ago she hooked up with another girl and realized she liked it. We had broken up a few months ago and she told me she didn't know why but that she just didn't love me anymore. Now I trully know what was going on. We ended up getting back together six weeks later and everything was amazing. I trully feel like I've been hit by a dump truck.

Thanks for the kind words, I found out last night that my girlfriend of four years that I had been engaged too not only had been cheating on me for the past year or so, but it was with another girl. She said that she has known since she was twelve but has always been in the closet. Then a year or so ago she hooked up with another girl and realized she liked it. We had broken up a few months ago and she told me she didn't know why but that she just didn't love me anymore. Now I trully know what was going on. We ended up getting back together six weeks later and everything was amazing. I trully feel like I've been hit by a dump truck.

Dude, chin up, you were banging a lesbian, plenty of guys would die to put that notch in their belt.

That's rough. Nothing to do but get back on the horse and keep riding. that is pretty bad, but it wasnt you, it was her.

Id go to a titty bar and drop 300 bucks, but thats just me...

you can't compete with that-better now than later--all the best....

Yeah I mean we were all set to get married September 2013. We had a trip planned to Vegas at the end of March and another trip to the Turks and Caicos in May. I was just about to book the airfair. Her family was just as shocked as I am. It's a pretty tough thing to handle. Four years is alot of time in a relationship to walk away with nothing, but its better now than later. I would have probably come home one day to find her in bed with another women. I took the virginity of a lesbian, not too many people can say that lol.

Yeah I mean we were all set to get married September 2013. We had a trip planned to Vegas at the end of March and another trip to the Turks and Caicos in May. I was just about to book the airfair. Her family was just as shocked as I am. It's a pretty tough thing to handle. Four years is alot of time in a relationship to walk away with nothing, but its better now than later. I would have probably come home one day to find her in bed with another women. I took the virginity of a lesbian, not too many people can say that lol.

There ya go.

Its not unheard of, i know a guy whose wife left him and the family for a woman.

Hey, it could be worse, you could live in a state other than NJ which has much lower blueberry production...that would suck.

Archived