Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 16...Snow/Sleet observation

ag3

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am speechless because I haven't seen a coating+ in almost 11 months. The wind off the sound killed the storm from October here since I'm so close to the water. The Throgs Neck bridge is clearly visible from my house.

Here's to an over performer on Saturday too!

Where in cnj are u?

Southern Somerset County. A lot of people are busting because they did not take the low Dew Points into consideration when forecasting precipitation types. With a low DP, you get frozen precipitation falling at higher temperatures, and that is what has been observed. The DP is in the teens for me right now.

I am speechless because I haven't seen a coating+ in almost 11 months. The wind off the sound killed the storm from October here since I'm so close to the water. The Throgs Neck bridge is clearly visible from my house.

Thursday night clipper 1st.

Seconded. Enjoy as it won't last too long. But I'm not complaining.

Upton's forecast for tonight doesn't make sense at all here... not sure why it's showing that:

Tonight: Periods of rain before 2am, then periods of rain and sleet between 2am and 4am, then periods of rain after 4am. Low around 30. Southwest wind between 9 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Archived