Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Tropopause_Fold

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you get anything over 40 please post it.

Not a problem...we did yesterday morning around 0900. I had strong gusts all yesterday morning.

Temp was up to 45° earlier...down to 41 in now. I hope it keeps going!

Edit - Just noticed my 1200' site is down to 38° so you can see the cooler air moving in above me. They were also 45° a little while ago.

I could barely find my phone quick enough to grab a shot! lol They were very teeny like those tiny styrofoam balls that they use for packing stuff.... :)

Cool........it was on my mind because I'm going over page proofs of a scientific article - they always want scale bars!

I assume you had graupell

Absolutely fooking wild out there now with this snow squall. Visibility down to a few hundred feet with strong winds and whiteout conditions. I have not seen it snow this hard in years. Some insane instability out there. I'll post some pics in a bit. At least 1.5-2" and snowing about 4" per hour in this squall.

Absolutely fooking wild out there now with this snow squall. Visibility down to a few hundred feet with strong winds and whiteout conditions. I have not seen it snow this hard in years. Some insane instability out there. I'll post some pics in a bit. At least 1.5-2" and snowing about 4" per hour in this squall.

There were 40DBZ echoes in there.

Sweet

Archived