joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2012 - Obs/Disco/Banter

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

39/37, rain and mangled flakes. Just drove through Peru a few minutes ago. Rain was flipping over there but still just grotesque mangled flakes mixed in here.

Nice to hear...must be under some of those heavier echos. Temps are still in the mid and upper 40s in NY and the good cold (relatively) is out across Lake Michigan. It's gonna feel nice when it get's here!

42/38 Fog

Was in Beverly today. Had to be in the 50's in the sun.

Drove back in torrential downpours on Rt 2.

Must've had the guardian angel riding with us tonight because just W of Gardner in the RA+ there was an injured deer in the middle of the outside lane and a car on my right in the inside lane. I swerved left and kept my tires inches from the shoulder. My heart raced for 10 minutes after. Had the wife, baby and dog all wake out of there sound sleep wondering what the hell was going on.

In retrospect I really wish I had stopped to throw a flare out to warn other motorists.

42/38 Fog

Must've had the guardian angel riding with us tonight because just W of Gardner in the RA+ there was an injured deer in the middle of the outside lane and a car on my right in the inside lane. I swerved left and kept my tires inches from the shoulder. My heart raced for 10 minutes after. Had the wife, baby and dog all wake out of there sound sleep wondering what the hell was going on.

In retrospect I really wish I had stopped to throw a flare out to warn other motorists.

I thought it was a kill shot... sorry

42/38 Fog

Typical Patriots fan. Pffft

Hopefully you'll be able to come back as quickly as possible!!

Wherever we go New England is always in our blood. I was in California for a late 1990s snowstorm and was in a hotel late at night and didn't have access to a computer...I couldn't call any friends or relatives for a weather update because it was too late at night...and as you all know the weather channel goes to tape in the middle of the night...so I called a local cab company to get a weather update.

A nice couple days to be in my old stomping grounds in Lewis County

Today: Snow showers and widespread blowing snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Temperature falling to around 24 by 5pm. West wind between 13 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.

Tonight: Snow showers and widespread blowing snow before midnight, then snow showers likely after midnight. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 2. Wind chill values as low as -15. Northwest wind between 13 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

Tuesday: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 8. Wind chill values as low as -15. Northwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

flurries and 30 at 2k at 7 am

39 and clear down here at sea level.........another torch today, what happened to the cold shot LOL, one night in the teens here?? daytime highs at 30 LOL.

Spring is less than 60.

WHat a depressing site in the BERKS...........awful

flurries and 30 at 2k at 7 am

39 and clear down here at sea level.........another torch today, what happened to the cold shot LOL, one night in the teens here?? daytime highs at 30 LOL.

Spring is less than 60.

WHat a depressing site in the BERKS...........awful

I just saw my niece posted photos of a hike she did with my brother up a small mountain in W. Maine. Bare ground!!!

yeah...got a job in Albuquerque, couldn't find a job around here...i'd love to stay, New England is my home but i can't stay stagnant forever...i'm a bit sad...but hoping the next adventure will a great one!

You will be missed! Good luck! The SW is really nice especially New Mexico.

Archived