Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January 2012 - Obs/Disco/Banter

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

29 is my call for CEF tomorrow. From what I read in these spaces I might be too high.

There is a chance some mid to high level clouds roll in after 12pm. That and the fact the we will have little mixing makes me want to lean colder, however bare ground will offset that just a bit.

Could be a nice band of snow clipping the outer Cape this evening as winds go from a 330-340 direction. It might be just to the ne of places like Truro, but I would not be shocked if someone got a good shsn or squall.

yeah i like the far NE end of the cape and also the inside elbow area...brewster/harwich/chatham tonight.

the earlier season arctic outbreaks make do with just enough fetch from cape ann across the bay to the inside elbow.

And it looks like the flow could line up fairly well up through at least 850mb. I could see that one band near the ne part of the outer Cape as pretty potent. Hopefully you see a few weenie flakes.

And it looks like the flow could line up fairly well up through at least 850mb. I could see that one band near the ne part of the outer Cape as pretty potent. Hopefully you see a few weenie flakes.

yeah the one that's offshore / skimming ptown / truro should be pretty intense...unfortunately mainly over the fish. lol.

i'll be on the outer cape tonight so hopefully something gets going.

Archived