Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Boxing Day Miracle 2011 - Models Hinting at potential

Logan11

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is bent out of shape? Seems like only you and Joe are which is understandable.

Regardless of your moods or the way you're treating me...Merry Christmas to you and yours.

You are a piece of work brother, two days ago you were telling people to ****ing give it up, winter is over, move on with your lives lol, now we are locked and loaded 6 days out for a xmas miracle. :)

These threads are like a pants tent for Dr Phil.

i don't even think an outsider could understand. you imagine coming in here not knowing anything about weather and seeing all the maps posted, reading all the acronyms, and then reading all of the other stuff...between the analysis and then pictures of toasters and reading about kevin's suicides...

You are a piece of work brother, two days ago you were telling people to ****ing give it up, winter is over, move on with your lives lol, now we are locked and loaded 6 days out for a xmas miracle.

the pattern is clearly getting to you.

you should take a break from the board.

i don't even think an outsider could understand. you imagine coming in here not knowing anything about weather and seeing all the maps posted, reading all the acronyms, and then reading all of the other stuff...between the analysis and then pictures of toasters and reading about kevin's suicides...

lol - All we need now is some MA folks interjecting, a few comments from the mods about sending it to OT, and we can kiss all presumed civility goodbye.

If this turns into a xmas rainer, I am gone off the deep end......I'll be donating money and organs to the board.

Meh, would be much worse if there was a snowpack at risk or if we'd had weeks of bitter cold. To me it's not a true Grinch storm unless there's been a fairly prolonged stretch of wintry conditions that's interrupted just in time for Christmas.

I'm hanging my hat on what seems to be this season's Holiday Rule: I've had snow on the ground for Halloween and Thanksgiving, which have been small islands of white in a vast sea of mild boredom.

pretty surprised by the number of things i'm reading about a xmas eve/day snowstorm in the northeast. i'm not stupid enough (other than trolling kevin) to say there's no way it could happen... but 5 to 6 days out?

You're honestly surprised that snow-starved New Englanders are talking about a possible Christmas storm?? Or are you referring to weather outlets beyond this board?

I realize this thread's already 5 pages deep but if you want a eye-ball popper you should take a gander at the 06z DGEX!

that's about as close to a Dec 9, 2005 analog both sfc and aloft as I have ever seen or could imagine. Almost down to the thermal fields themselves...

Eh, too bad it's the DGEX

Archived