• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Boxing Day Miracle 2011 - Models Hinting at potential

Logan11

i don't even think an outsider could understand. you imagine coming in here not knowing anything about weather and seeing all the maps posted, reading all the acronyms, and then reading all of the other stuff...between the analysis and then pictures of toasters and reading about kevin's suicides...

I don't post much as I have nothing to add, but I am addicted to this site and the characters and their emotions that populate it. Who needs reality tv when we have this wonderful forum. I wish you were all my in-laws (???). Well, maybe?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pretty surprised by the number of things i'm reading about a xmas eve/day snowstorm in the northeast. i'm not stupid enough (other than trolling kevin) to say there's no way it could happen... but 5 to 6 days out?

Don't have time or resource to get into the tediousness of the thing ... but I suggest the reason for that is a sense of forelorning for winter weather, and that any semblance of a turn toward the better may be a bit zealously latched onto as a result.

:)

Don't have time or resource to get into the tediousness of the thing ... but I suggest the reason for that is a sense of forelorning for winter weather, and that any semblance of a turn toward the better may be a bit zealously latched onto as a result.

:)

i've already seen maps showing the most likely areas for snow etc.

BOX seeing the confluence that some of us were talking about(SOUTA)

CONFLUENT FLOW APPEARS TO SETUP ACROSS NORTHERN NEW ENGLAND

INTO QUEBEC YIELDING A STORM TRACK SOUTH OF NEW ENGLAND. THIS

PORTION OF THE FORECAST WILL HINGE ON THE AMPLITUDE OF THE NORTHERN

STREAM ACROSS THE NORTHEAST AND SOUTHEAST CANADA AND ITS DELIVER OF

COLD AIR INTO NEW ENGLAND.

Archived