Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Early Winter OES Cape/Islands/Far SE MA

Tropopause_Fold

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol BTV 4km WRF has nearly an inch of liquid on some parts of the Cape. Definitely shows a jackpot more toward HYA than PYM this morning from the 00z run.

Our in house 4km WRF (WSI's RPM) has very little QPF out on there. Interesting to see the differences.

BTV WRF sort of pegged last night's snow up this way... it had some light measurable and I wrote it off as BS but 2" later it might have had the right idea afterall.

lol BTV 4km WRF has nearly an inch of liquid on some parts of the Cape. Definitely shows a jackpot more toward HYA than PYM this morning from the 00z run.

Our in house 4km WRF (WSI's RPM) has very little QPF out on there. Interesting to see the differences.

yeah more of an emphasis on the mid and outer cape on the overnight runs.

still think there may be two "jackpots" one in the area above and then another near the canal. i will say, the weenie band on the btv wrf over yarmouth/dennis/harwich/brewster fits climo really well.

Looks to me like a two pulser. First should start to expand as the echoes move SE from ORH county etc this morning into early afternoon. That slides down over and off while the actual OES bands get going. Threading a needle i'm expecting a coating to an inch here.

MarkO not really wishcasting when every model has had it for days.

Looks to me like a two pulser. First should start to expand as the echoes move SE from ORH county etc this morning into early afternoon. That slides down over and off while the actual OES bands get going. Threading a needle i'm expecting a coating to an inch here.

MarkO not really wishcasting when every model has had it for days.

your spot is a tough call...i like that spot in these set-ups for that one band that always seems to want to set up n of ptown and run SSW on the western half of the bay.

just excited to get these stupid dandelions covered in some ice crystals. :lol:

these oes things are such a pain...you can literally have a whiteout in one town, and see the stars sometimes 5 miles to the west or east of it.

It might not be continuous either. If you look at sim weenie radar, you can see how it will come in conv style bands.

LOL, imagine we go through a crap winter and the one storm nails you guys, and Ray gets 4" of fluff on his rear spoiler. :lol:

Haha...2/99.

See though I'd prefer something widespread so everyone can talk about it. I love oes but it's kind of meh on the board because 95% of the posters don't care. We need 1/05. Lol

Haha...2/99.

See though I'd prefer something widespread so everyone can talk about it. I love oes but it's kind of meh on the board because 95% of the posters don't care. We need 1/05. Lol

100% violently agreed. Even a nice 2-4 or 3-5 clipper would bring up spirits. It will probably come sooner or later, but for the time being...enjoy the snow down there. Should look and feel pretty wintry by dawn.

Haha...2/99.

'Tis true, I am unaffected but still am happy for the Cape Crew and will be interested in the obs. The board probably won't be rippin' a page every 90 seconds, though. :lol:

Archived