12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Early Winter OES Cape/Islands/Far SE MA

Tropopause_Fold

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if the echoes over me are any indication of other areas bustacular.

We are coated, i posted the photos elsewhere but it's just a coaitng with mostly very light snow falling. The banding never really got organized tonight more of a uniform area of light flurries.

It's 2011 winter...might be the biggest snow I see in the next 30 days.

Glad to see the Cape getting some snow, they are left out a lot. I lived there for several years and watched rain fall many times as snow wasn't far away.

You can say that for most of the region these days. :)

You're from Orford? An old work friend of mine worked in the high school there a couple years back. Some really nice houses overlooking the river in that town!

if the echoes over me are any indication of other areas bustacular.

We are coated, i posted the photos elsewhere but it's just a coaitng with mostly very light snow falling. The banding never really got organized tonight more of a uniform area of light flurries.

It's 2011 winter...might be the biggest snow I see in the next 30 days.

I hope things shaped up a little more for you Scott. But, as always, even a little snow is better than no snow.

11.8/1

not a whole lot here IMBY...looks like about a half inch or something so far with just some flurries right now. 1-2 on the outer cape. hoping these things can organize one time here as the flow goes N then NNW before shutting down.

looks wintry for a change.

Congrats dude... this December even a coating of white and flurries in the air is something to be proud of, lol.

Archived