• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 23 - Storm Threat

powderfreak

Haha yeah... then we can continue a conversation with ourselves ;)

I love how if this were progged 150 miles further south at this point, on a Sunday night, this thread would have 150 users in it... growing pages of posts by the second. With people weenie-ing out in front of football and models... instead its just 3 of us or so. :lol:

Yeah, your right but some still have one eye on this thread....lol, Actually having a good week football pool wise only 2 losses so far and watching the Chi/SD game

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha yeah... then we can continue a conversation with ourselves ;)

I love how if this were progged 150 miles further south at this point, on a Sunday night, this thread would have 150 users in it... growing pages of posts by the second. With people weenie-ing out in front of football and models... instead its just 3 of us or so. :lol:

So true.

I'm still in here hoping for a huge shift south that gives me 1-2" before the flip or some snow showers at the end...which probably doesn't have a good shot of happening at all. But if it could...that probably means good things for you as you would be all snow and a lot of it.

So true.

I'm still in here hoping for a huge shift south that gives me 1-2" before the flip or some snow showers at the end...which probably doesn't have a good shot of happening at all. But if it could...that probably means good things for you as you would be all snow and a lot of it.

Well, Earlier this week a few of the models had the low tracking SE of NJ off the coast, But i don't believe we would see that drastic of a shift unless the northern stream craps out

So true.

I'd mostly be interested in seeing some snow at the end to make for a White Thanksgiving.

Its a bit bitter sweet anyway because of the monster torch coming right on the heels of this system. The October snow pack would have lasted longer than anything that falls in this one if we managed some snow out of it.

I'd mostly be interested in seeing some snow at the end to make for a White Thanksgiving.

Its a bit bitter sweet anyway because of the monster torch coming right on the heels of this system. The October snow pack would have lasted longer than anything that falls in this one if we managed some snow out of it.

Yeah but it would be nice just to see some snow again...I know it won't last even with an average 44-45F air mass this time of year...

I'm in that camp. Who cares about front end if it's going to get washed away. Very low confidence in this thing though.

All-out-torch contineus this evening.

56.8/45

I was looking at the 15z srefs and they certainly don't agree with the Nam as they are quite a bit south of the Nam with the low track, But i think we are outside there usefulness right now but will watch these as well over the next day or two

If the SREFs are south then they are definitely within their useful range. Tamarack and Toot may get blasted.

Archived