Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November 23 - Storm Threat

powderfreak

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro makes things interesting for the Monads...right on down to the border, on the front side.

I'm kind of getting I interested here now.. who's to say that this thing doesn't keep trending south and colder either? I'm just remembering those original runs from the euro and gfs on this system which both had this supressed..

It wouldn't surprise me at all if this thing keeps trending south and NNE is shut out of the heavy precip.. still 2 days to go on this one

IF they get 1-2' I'll go this weekend. Xmas week we have overseas relatives staying at our house...I'll be in Mexico and Honduras. No skiing there.

Go for it!

NAM for the Jay Peak co-op site at 1,800ft (base of mtn, station jayv) has 17.6" of snow. Would be nice for the northern mountains even if it just helps us get through this weekend.

What a change from 00z. Euro definitely lost that and the phase its been touting.

At least for now.

Some of the typical spots in N ORH county/Monads could actually get a little front end burst...not that it really does anything, but seeing a few hours of snow would be cool. Hopefully someone in CNE can pick up a nice little event.

I can't get over how darn fast it warms up after. Frisbees and tshirts on Friday and Saturday.

Some of the typical spots in N ORH county/Monads could actually get a little front end burst...not that it really does anything, but seeing a few hours of snow would be cool. Hopefully someone in CNE can pick up a nice little event.

I can't get over how darn fast it warms up after. Frisbees and tshirts on Friday and Saturday.

I'm simply amazed that we can't get 2 days in a row where it feels like November. I think perhaps today and tomorrow might qualify, but not by much.

Archived