joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Welcome! General guidance for this forum's boundaries

Hoosier

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would have been easier to name this sub-forum "Plains/West" given most of the topics in the original sub-forum were Lakes/Ohio Valley focused...but it's whatever.

The threads can be moved. Saves having to change settings on multiple forums. ;)

Someone had to complain. :hug:

It's actually a good point. I moved some from the first two pages. If you list others here I can move them or wait till Hoosier is back.

Not sure about moving the ongoing obs thread.. that break would happen either way. Might be worth just restarting one.

It's actually a good point. I moved some from the first two pages. If you list others here I can move them or wait till Hoosier is back.

Not sure about moving the ongoing obs thread.. that break would happen either way. Might be worth just restarting one.

I just started a new one. Hoosier can decide if he wants to merge them at a later time.

Besides what you already moved, this is the only one that I can think of...

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/20095-2011-illinois-tornado-statistics/

Not sure we need more maps at this point. People in the fringe areas can decide where to go (fortunately there aren't a lot of those people). The map in the first post is based on geography/preexisting group dynamic but isn't meant to be interpreted down to the exact mile.

Not sure we need more maps at this point. People in the fringe areas can decide where to go (fortunately there aren't a lot of those people). The map in the first post is based on geography/preexisting group dynamic but isn't meant to be interpreted down to the exact mile.

good point

Archived