Newest Member
    CHSVol
Moving on to mid/late November

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just kidding Steve.

It could be real wet at the end of next week.

Dude it's all good I know who my friends are. Kev has to ask what kind of stories? Most epic disaster storm of his life and he can not put it in words, he is speechless, absolutely speechless.

ENS do look wet, hopefully no winds, lots of damaged trees on the tipping point. If you want to start a new business the tree business would be it. Gov of CT said he is going balls to wall tree removal in CT, big bucks.

Big winter incoming. Squirrels In Boston ftw.

they are fat as _ _ _ _ at harvard. i nearly stepped on one today....makin my way to the T. He was so busy stuffin his face and lookin at students to his left that he didn't really see me. so these fat squirrels are a good sign it's gonna be a snowy winter? or are just tryin to pull positive juju out our arses.

cold as hell at my friends in hamilton, mass tonite ....20's by morning ....makes me smile.

Disheartenning, butI hold out hope for a snowy Thanksgiving. Nothing like playing in the cold and snow to build up a big turkey/stuffing/cranberry appetite.

28.7/21

Eh, it's Novie...not really supposed to be cold and snowy. At least the cold builds up to the nw in Canada, so the supply will be there. Doesn't mean we can't have transient shots of winter, but doesn't look like any long term change at all in the next 2 weeks or so.

On a side note, next week looks pretty warm.

Eh, it's Novie...not really supposed to be cold and snowy. At least the cold builds up to the nw in Canada, so the supply will be there. Doesn't mean we can't have transient shots of winter, but doesn't look like any long term change at all in the next 2 weeks or so.

On a side note, next week looks pretty warm.

By mid-late Novemeber, I fully am expecting snow (generally speaking, not forecasting for this year). I'll be in lovely Iowa Wed-Thursday, so perhaps I can avoid some of the warmth here. Won't exactly be wintry there either.

291/21

Very depressing in the long range. We have absolutely nothing to look forward to except warmth. And now the bugs will start coming back out and things will start blooming again. I despsie warmth in November. Terrible

the gfs op and cmc op both show a borderline rain to snow storm at 168. or are we collectively not get excited again at d7 threats in order to hope were pleasently surprised.

Very depressing in the long range. We have absolutely nothing to look forward to except warmth. And now the bugs will start coming back out and things will start blooming again. I despsie warmth in November. Terrible

You told me no frost or freeze until the end of November. Phail.

I told you frost and freeze here by mid September. Check.

You told me no snow until mid December. Phail x2

I told you we would see snow within 2 weeks. Check.

Now you troll post about the flowers blooming and the bugs re-emerging. Phail.

I'm now telling you by Thanksgiving break we'll see a marked change to a permanent cold and snowy regime.

It may actually have been better to have you without power.

Yeah it sucks. Boring, but Novembers are meant to be boring. Just bring it in December...who cares about November snow.

Yeah it sucks. Boring, but Novembers are meant to be boring. Just bring it in December...who cares about November snow.

To me we really need to start seeing signs of a pattern shift to cold before T giving. It seems as if the Ensembles have lost all signs of that..and the worries continue to grow stronger. By the holiday we certainly should be in a winter type pattern

To me we really need to start seeing signs of a pattern shift to cold before T giving. It seems as if the Ensembles have lost all signs of that..and the worries continue to grow stronger. By the holiday we certainly should be in a winter type pattern

We've had some Novembers and even beginning of December where the pattern kind of sucked, and then it flipped. I think in the next two weeks, we'll have to start looking for signs. To me, there are signs..but the -PNA right now is too strong. There are hints of a gradient setting up, but right now it's up in Canada. The cold doesn't have the strength or density (owing to the temp not being cold enough) so it can't ooze as easily as it should into the northeast. The Pacific side of things isn't too bad right now. There appears to be better signs of an Aleutian ridge setting up. I think it just boils down to things taking their sweet time as usual with a pattern change.

We've had some Novembers and even beginning of December where the pattern kind of sucked, and then it flipped. I think in the next two weeks, we'll have to start looking for signs. To me, there are signs..but the -PNA right now is too strong. There are hints of a gradient setting up, but right now it's up in Canada. The cold doesn't have the strength or density (owing to the temp not being cold enough) so it can't ooze as easily as it should into the northeast. The Pacific side of things isn't too bad right now. There appears to be better signs of an Aleutian ridge setting up. I think it just boils down to things taking their sweet time as usual with a pattern change.

Anything colder on the Euro ens?

Anything colder on the Euro ens?

Not around these parts. There will be a transient shot I think after the Ginx storm later next week but that is it. I should clarify that the -NAO is not west based (I was looking at height anomalies and got mislead), but there will be a ridge poking into Greenland from the se. But, the -PNA is just to strong right now. However, there are signs of something perhaps more hopeful down the road.

I like any snow, but November snow doesn't always last, so I would rather not go balls to the wall in November. Save it for when it really counts...December. I am your Ullr.

All snow, all the time. I think it's funny how people can get so down over the LR. Beautiful surprises like this last storm will happen regardless of what the warministas say. Never fear, Winter is here.

This is deja vu Nov 10 Kev, it is perfect in my eyes just perfect. Look at the cold in Canada just getting denser and denser, Beautiful, just a matter of time before the dam breaks. Lock up the end of Novie/ first week of Dec now while you can.

Archived