• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thunderstorms galore next 5 days

Damage In Tolland

This has been a terrible storm year for the Merrimack Valley. Heaviest rains I have seen this year without even a rumble of thunder. What's next Mother Nature, a kick in the groin ?

Edit:, 20 seconds later...thunder. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Most period period of weather I've witnessed in a while here.. you knew it was gonna be bad when MA got tornadoes 6/1 and we were sunny lol

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while observing the pretty cumulus that's building overhead, two low-flying fighter jets flew by heading north..

any idea what that was about?

it was pretty awesome and i didn't have my camera with me :(

air show? weekend drills? or intercepting Tip before he jumps off the Tobin for the multiple reasons he has for hating life?

air show? weekend drills? or intercepting Tip before he jumps off the Tobin for the multiple reasons he has for hating life?

intercepting Tip.. it's the only logical explanation ^_^

i don't know of any air shows.. not even a clue about weekend drills..

i was pretty thrilled though!

Man, from Shelburne Falls through Charlemont is getting deluged. That has hardly moved in two hours. I've been having constant thunder and lightning for the same amount of time, but just occassional bursts of rain. Must be wet at the Heath Fair (I think that's the best fair in the state)--none of the crap that most fairs have.

75.7/71

Archived