wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Thunderstorms galore next 5 days

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tons of lightning all around me in JP... glad I rode my bike home a little early today. Just had a massive strike of lightning probably hit the house next door, I could hear the air split and the flash and boom were basically instantaneous, made my heart jump a bit wow.

Anyone downtown 63 DBZ... not bad, any hail?

Tons of lightning all around me in JP... glad I rode my bike home a little early today. Just had a massive strike of lightning probably hit the house next door, I could hear the air split and the flash and boom were basically instantaneous, made my heart jump a bit wow.

Anyone downtown 63 DBZ... not bad, any hail?

Just missing it here by 3 miles, but good lightning! Rain picking up now.

There is something to say about those gravity wave type clouds prior to outbreaks in your area, pretty cool, last three big Tstorms in EMA had them.

I didn't notice any gravity wave clouds, but I don't know how it went from a cell in nrn RI to a line of storms moving ne. I did mention this morning that we had a s/w to the south and we could see storms form in places we didn't think, so there ya go I guess. At least I had VCTS in my BOS TAF this morning..lol.

Archived