• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thunderstorms galore next 5 days

Damage In Tolland

It's possible we may see stuff develop at any time today. Maybe the type of day where elevated stuff pops perhaps near the south coast and then more surface based stuff develops further north later on in the day. there is a weak s/w to our south and it gives me the impression that stuff could pop at any time.

Chatham and OKX soundings already decent instability.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's possible we may see stuff develop at any time today. Maybe the type of day where elevated stuff pops perhaps near the south coast and then more surface based stuff develops further north later on in the day. there is a weak s/w to our south and it gives me the impression that stuff could pop at any time.

Chatham and OKX soundings already decent instability.

I think Wiz will be pantless by about 3:00pm

Favorite spots today Scott?

I'd say western ma and up through srn nh today..probably include nrn ct too. However, I think the stuff today will be more pulse variety and perhaps form in areas where you might not expect. Pulse stuff is tricky because they don't move much so one town could get 2" of rain, and the next town nothing.

I'd say western ma and up through srn nh today..probably include nrn ct too. However, I think the stuff today will be more pulse variety and perhaps form in areas where you might not expect. Pulse stuff is tricky because they don't move much so one town could get 2" of rain, and the next town nothing.

Damn I hate pulsars.. mountains seem to really kill them too

Yikes, I'm missing all the action. We're up in Bar Harbor for the week and it's been three straight days of sunny blues skies which is rare up here. Chance of t-storms is only 20% on the NWS Grey forecast.

I wouldn't fret over these minor SVR NE events lol

THere's a pretty good cb right overhead. Not sure it's going to do much but it is in no hurry to go anywhere.

This reminds me of that event where SWNH VT and WMA rakes in pulsar storms that dont move where ENE is in sunshine a couple weeks ago

This reminds me of that event where SWNH VT and WMA rakes in pulsar storms that dont move where ENE is in sunshine a couple weeks ago

That sounds like the other four or five this year like that.

Little cell popped overhead and is reflecting better on radar now. Maybe we'll see a shower ....looks to be pouring right down the street in town.

That sounds like the other four or five this year like that.

Little cell popped overhead and is reflecting better on radar now. Maybe we'll see a shower ....looks to be pouring right down the street in town.

Saw that.. I'm in the millyard now.. towering CBs to my west

If anything, clouds will cool it down for golf today

If anything

Saw that.. I'm in the millyard now.. towering CBs to my west

If anything, clouds will cool it down for golf today

If anything

That's where one of the bands I rehearse with is located. Morgans.

Wind has picking up and it's pouring now.

Sunny here lol.. funny how Scott said its gonna be pouring in one town and sunny in the next

This has been a terrible storm year for the Merrimack Valley. Heaviest rains I have seen this year without even a rumble of thunder. What's next Mother Nature, a kick in the groin ?

Edit:, 20 seconds later...thunder. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Archived