Newest Member
    joxey
Heat Wave Observations

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're high

Why dont you STFU, I dont tell you what to like, I like summer, I like heat, I work outside in it............i think its a great day, so why do you stick your head in a freezer and leave me alone. Does everyone have to like what you like?

Why dont you STFU, I dont tell you what to like, I like summer, I like heat, I work outside in it............i think its a great day, so why do you stick your head in a freezer and leave me alone. Does everyone have to like what you like?

Tough couple days to work outside Joe. Lots and lots of cold beer.:thumbsup:

I for one cannot stand this stuff. Partly due to me not being able to stay out in the sun too long and partly cause I like the cooler temps.

While I got ya, know of any quick ideas to install a chlorine filter onto my outdoor water lines? I've seen outdoor setups but am wondering if it might be easier to attach a chlorine filter inside.

Lol I'm just joking around cause I know you like heat

Tough couple days to work outside Joe. Lots and lots of cold beer.:thumbsup:

I for one cannot stand this stuff. Partly due to me not being able to stay out in the sun too long and partly cause I like the cooler temps.

While I got ya, know of any quick ideas to install a chlorine filter onto my outdoor water lines? I've seen outdoor setups but am wondering if it might be easier to attach a chlorine filter inside.

Let me call my irrigation buddy tonight when I get back, heading back out in a minute, its hot, but if you pace yourself and drink plenty of water things are just fine, of course I would prefer to be at the beach with a cold one looking at the eye candy!! Wait should I tell you that you are HIGH because you dont like heat??:lmao:

I will pm you tonight regarding the filter, if you dont here from me shoot me a pm to remind me

Let me call my irrigation buddy tonight when I get back, heading back out in a minute, its hot, but if you pace yourself and drink plenty of water things are just fine, of course I would prefer to be at the beach with a cold one looking at the eye candy!! Wait should I tell you that you are HIGH because you dont like heat??:lmao:

I will pm you tonight regarding the filter, if you dont here from me shoot me a pm to remind me

Thanks. I'm just trying to see what the best way to do this is. I'm doing this all so I can water the compost tea in that I put down and not Kill all those micro-organisms with the chlorine.

Thanks. I'm just trying to see what the best way to do this is. I'm doing this all so I can water the compost tea in that I put down and not Kill all those micro-organisms with the chlorine.

I wonder why you have so much chlorine in your water?

Archived