Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
6/9 Thunderstorm Discussion

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly my point, my lack of posts doesn't equate to my lack of knowledge, while your lack of knowledge does equate to your plethora of posts...were you able to follow that?  If  you or HM knew who or what (career-wise) I am, you'd both be very very polite. I will not advertise, never have and never will (certainly not on an Internet discussion board).Good night and good luck with your storms.

HM has on many occasions predicted the exact DAY of snowstorms on this board as well as many other weather events.He has a track record that is second to none concerning meterological events.When he speaks,people here listen whether they are weenies like myself or other Proffesional meteorologists.

Exactly my point, my lack of posts doesn't equate to my lack of knowledge, while your lack of knowledge does equate to your plethora of posts...were you able to follow that? If you or HM knew who or what (career-wise) I am, you'd both be very very polite. I will not advertise, never have and never will (certainly not on an Internet discussion board).

Good night and good luck with your storms.

I don't care who you are, you're disrupting this thread with petty nonsense. Kindly take it to PM or elsewhere.

Archived