joxey
Severe wx potential Wednesday

free_man

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Adams Ma

Gorgeous.

You ORH area folks should definitely get your cameras out as this thing approaches. Rare opportunity to see good supercell structure! Although, the best viewing position is probably more to the S and SE -- say, along I-90 from Three Rivers to Sturbridge.

Gorgeous.

You ORH area folks should definitely get your cameras out as this thing approaches. Rare opportunity to see good supercell structure!

that's either looking at the cell in southern vt or nothing of note? the orh stuff looks like a giant growing blob.

that's either looking at the cell in southern vt or nothing of note? the orh stuff looks like a giant growing blob.

Yeah, I was just assuming the shot was from earlier when a nice sup tracked across SW VT.

The ORH cell still looks very legit to me, it's just surrounded by other crap to its N/W. Imagine it still looks pretty sweet if you're S or SE of it.

Supercell headed toward Augusta is a beast... would make the Plains proud, especially this year! Wouldn't be surprised if there were some tennis balls with that. Amherst storm looking pretty sweet too

Getting a couplet on that cell north of the AUG one now.

Yeah, I was just assuming the shot was from earlier when a nice sup tracked across SW VT.

The ORH cell still looks very legit to me, it's just surrounded by other crap to its N/W. Imagine it still looks pretty sweet if you're S or SE of it.

yeah it looks fine on radar, but that area isnt terribly good terrain as far as i know. then again you take what you get..

As much as I would love to...I'm 17 and my parents will not approve of me chasing tornadoes lol. Plus, its still not clear which direction I would go...its going to pass pretty damn close to me.

Too bad they don't share the weenie-ness. I would wait a few scans and then hop in the car, tell them you need to pick up something at the grocery store or run to the bank...It's not like you're a toddler or something, I'm sure you can figure out some way to get a good view of the funnel/twister. It's just so rare to have the opportunity up there, I'd advise you to take advantage.

I'm wondering if anything is going to pop near NYC, we've been screwed so far but I've got partial sunshine again and a totally juiced airmass at 86.3/78. Unreal humidity right now, rarely see dews that high in Westchester.

Archived