• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Severe Weather Threat Friday?

weatherwiz

A waste of a nice mid level setup it appears..especially here.

Yeah I'm thinking most of SNE gets pretty much nothing...maybe far western areas near the NY border. Hopefully I'm wrong. It would be nice to track some stuff around here, but this is a classic case for SNE where its "if something isn't right, expect nothing" as is often the case in setups here.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually need to get some for the Bruins game tonight...a couple 40's tonight and a 12-pack or 18-pack at this cookout tomorrow.

BTW, do you think I"ll need to head further north?

I wouldn't go any further north

Do you have $$ for the toll? I could see you stranded on the thruway panhandling for dimes half naked.

Yeah I'm thinking most of SNE gets pretty much nothing...maybe far western areas near the NY border. Hopefully I'm wrong. It would be nice to track some stuff around here, but this is a classic case for SNE where its "if something isn't right, expect nothing" as is often the case in setups here.

I've lived vicariously in the Midwest forums over the last month or so. My interest in severe has perked up over the last couple of years..just something fascinating about it. However, I've also grown like Ray wrt storms around here. Sure I like a storm with good CG, but lets be honest...our "SNE severe" is pretty lame except for the 1 or 2 notable storms per season.

Lol. He can just use the fastpass. They like when you do that.

Just hold up a sign that says 'stormchaser' as you go through.

I recenly just ordered 2 Fastpasses from NY State. They don't charge you for them like Mass does when you purchase them. used them for the first time last weekend when I went up to Tewksbury..What a difference

I recenly just ordered 2 Fastpasses from NY State. They don't charge you for them like Mass does when you purchase them. used them for the first time last weekend when I went up to Tewksbury..What a difference

Yeah I've had an EZPass since I lived in ALB going to grad school there. It's great and they're free.

You can get those for free in MA. I don't know if you have to be a resident or not, but I'm pretty sure they are free.

I've lived vicariously in the Midwest forums over the last month or so. My interest in severe has perked up over the last couple of years..just something fascinating about it. However, I've also grown like Ray wrt storms around here. Sure I like a storm with good CG, but lets be honest...our "SNE severe" is pretty lame except for the 1 or 2 notable storms per season.

The severe that has happened this spring several times out in the plains really puts our "severe weather" into perspective. Its a joke compared to out there.

That said, we are kind of due for a real event like 5/31/98 or something.

Well if you end up on I-88 a bit west of SCH that's near where I am.... I'm going into ALB to do some research and will get back out here around 5:30ish ...Maybe there will be some action around then.

Looking like maybe between 3-7 for this area...kind of hoping it's closer to 5-6 PM so I can get back for most of the Bruins game...if not I"ll just stop at a bar in MA or something.

Archived