Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Paid the tolls...moving into winter

weathafella

Even NW near the Poconos?

High point averages around 55"...but I think the site was at 1500 feet. I guess technically if you go to the summit of the hill and get over 1800 feet, the average could hit 60"...but since nobody lives on the top of high point, its an academic point. If oyu get up to 2000 feet in the Poconos, then yeah, you start getting into the 60s and even some low 70s, but that is well out of NJ by that point.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my two cents.

its december, i find it very hard to believe that this ull is going to park itself over ny or nne this time of year

think the blocking will not be as strong as currently modeled

sensible weather will hopefully be some sort of sopoc that slides off acy and gives some of us a quick tr-2 on monday maybe a touch more over se mass the cape and up by kgay

No part of NJ averages what Ray does for snow. There are some towns there that avg in the mid to upper 40s and even a few 50s in the highest hilltops over 1200 feet. Ray averages low 60s.

I was out toward Sparta--know what they'd average? A point of clarificaqtion. II was noot saying I had more than Ray. I said more than a lot of Mass, and I think that's accurate.

Game on

euro ensemble members ) that have it. One takes it to KY and then pops a coastal near the VA Capes which then nails alot of i95 from VA on north based on a track right off the coast. A few others explode it off of Hatteras. Even have one or two showing a track right at the coast to NJ and then bending right just south of LI which would probably nail the heck out of SNE and areas west of i95 from NYC on south

Game on

euro ensemble members ) that have it. One takes it to KY and then pops a coastal near the VA Capes which then nails alot of i95 from VA on north based on a track right off the coast. A few others explode it off of Hatteras. Even have one or two showing a track right at the coast to NJ and then bending right just south of LI which would probably nail the heck out of SNE and areas west of i95 from NYC on south

is this 8/9 storm?

Game on

http://www.stormvist...indpost&p=78221

I believe so...

yes

Archived