Toothache
Chance for t'storms later today

weatherwiz

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My forecast was for 60's to near 70.

Even that looks tricky

Can you get one of the interns to download the youtube videos for you?

I'm going to bring my laptop to work tonight and do it there.

You original forecast was for mid 70s then it was near 70 and now it's 60s to near 70.

I'm sticking with my 63 for BDL that I've had since Sunday.

My forecast was for 60's to near 70.

Even that looks tricky

Can you get one of the interns to download the youtube videos for you?

GFS MOS is 71 for BDL now. Definitely has spiked up. These things can be tricky it will be interesting to see how much stratus gets mixed out this morning and how far north.

GFS MOS is 71 for BDL now. Definitely has spiked up. These things can be tricky it will be interesting to see how much stratus gets mixed out this morning and how far north.

I like about 67-68 for BDL..I just remember last Monday when the valley stayed cooler than even my area,, which is very very rare..and almost impossible to forecast

This is just laughable. This is Margusity's column from Accuwx ..I mean just borderline inept

The one point that I want to make to everyone in the Midwest and Mississippi Valley is the fact that severe weather season will not end anytime soon. In fact, I think over the next two weeks we may see up to 300 tornadoes across the area that I am outlining below. I know that seems a lot, but we are in a wild weather pattern, one that will bring storms just about every three days through that area. With abundant heat and humidity from the Gulf of Mexico and a persistent strong jet coming across the country, the prospects for tornadoes remain very high across that area.

You may think that 300 tornadoes is a lot, but if you look at 2008, we had just that many in the two-week time period leading up to the second week of May. Also, given the pattern, I don't think it's too unrealistic to think that many can happen. I guess I would not be surprised to see almost 500, but that maybe grasping.

This is just laughable. This is Margusity's column from Accuwx ..I mean just borderline inept

The one point that I want to make to everyone in the Midwest and Mississippi Valley is the fact that severe weather season will not end anytime soon. In fact, I think over the next two weeks we may see up to 300 tornadoes across the area that I am outlining below. I know that seems a lot, but we are in a wild weather pattern, one that will bring storms just about every three days through that area. With abundant heat and humidity from the Gulf of Mexico and a persistent strong jet coming across the country, the prospects for tornadoes remain very high across that area.

You may think that 300 tornadoes is a lot, but if you look at 2008, we had just that many in the two-week time period leading up to the second week of May. Also, given the pattern, I don't think it's too unrealistic to think that many can happen. I guess I would not be surprised to see almost 500, but that maybe grasping.

Wiz hacking skills have improved

I don't have a problem with it. Whether that pans out is another story, but they are in prime time of Tornado season....April into late May is obviously notorious for them and the pattern looks decent.

I don't have a problem with it. Whether that pans out is another story, but they are in prime time of Tornado season....April into late May is obviously notorious for them and the pattern looks decent.

To forecast 300-500 tornadoes in 2 weeks..is irresponsible, inept, impossible, and furthur proof the guy is a complete nutjob.

he's a total moron

LOL....perfect summary.

lol. This may be the first thing you two were in total agreement about.

I'm supposed to make it into the 60s today, which might be sufficient to get a decent storm considering the hundred knot UL jet, but I'm having trouble seeing it at the moment. It's mid-40s, damp, dark and doesn't look to be getting a lot better anytime soon. Granted it's only 11:30 and there's a warm front not too far away, but hard to be very optimistic

Archived