Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
RADIO SHOW

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Dave and Wes, excellent analysis tonight! With such a robust La Nina and -PDO, it's going to be extremely tough to sustain any +PNA pattern this winter. The pacific jet has been roaring now for the last several weeks (-PNA) and when that blocking in the Atlantic breaks down, the nation most likely will blowtorch. Would you agree that the Pacific is going the be the driving force this winter given all the factors that are in place? We can already see that the east can be warm even with a strong -NAO because the dual blocking pattern is essential to sustain a cold and stormy pattern in the east.

this is a really cool feature folks. i came late and ditched early, but it is nice to talk versus type. you can ask questions directly if you use the telephone number listed. (sorry for the short time there, snow is not my thing, i just wanted to see how it worked)

Ditto.

btw, The quote in your signature is so true.

Good stuff but......

Found it MA centric which is not unexpected with you,Randy. DT and Wes there but we are now American Weather so you need to incorporate more regions.

it will... first show. i asked the sne questions. ;)

im almost tempted to see if dt will be in chat for the gfs run... that could be ugly

seemed to be tame. i peeked in for a sec. again, i do not have much to add given my feelings toward the white stuff. and i dont think baltimore or washington will see accumulating snow.

Good stuff but......

Found it MA centric which is not unexpected with you,Randy. DT and Wes there but we are now American Weather so you need to incorporate more regions.

make no mistake...this is an off spring of eastern US Wx. This is mainly an eastern US snow board

Archived