12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Tulip Trouncer 5........The Comeback

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL- Wachusett is not really your friendly neighborhood mountain...tried to take advantage of their "if you know an employee ski $10" deal...i called them up and no employee wanted to "know" me...couldn't get my name on the list...this one guy, Brian, well he didn't like that idea at all and told me he valued his job too much to even consider letting me use him as a friend, and he didn't think any other employee would want to either because of the repercussions...lol!!! they close April 3rd, and i would still have to rent skis...that alone is getting raped...YOU SUCK WAWA!!!

ok now back to the April Fools Storm

So you don't know anyone who works at WAWA? How's that deal work? You call them up and mention an employee's name for a $10 ticket? I know a lot of people who work there.

Wachusett has got potential with 1000' vertical and so close to metro areas, but the terrain SUCKS! If they could just open up some tree skiing or old school narroe traials to the skiers left I would probably get a seasons pass.

Now now no tree skiing at WAWA we have to protect the yellow spotted salamander and the old growth forests. :rolleyes:

So you don't know anyone who works at WAWA? How's that deal work? You call them up and mention an employee's name for a $10 ticket? I know a lot of people who work there.

yes you simply ask ( i believe) to be put on the employee's friends and family list. any ski enthusiast i think that works there would prolly be happy to add someone. Diane is a snow weenie and just wanted to go out and ski in the fresh snow. it's too bad . seems pretty cheap of the mtn. there is like 15 people there today . hook her up :whistle:

LOL, yeah I know.

The one thing about storms like this that I think people (including mets) get hosed with is that 3 days ago the storm was a beast. A totally different animal. The storm that we got wrapped up too late and just wasn't enough. April storms need to be perfect... this wasn't lol.

As much as the models sucked on the specifics starting after 12z runs Tuesday they all started backing off from the super wrapped up idea probably because of too much wave interference.

The one thing about storms like this that I think people (including mets) get hosed with is that 3 days ago the storm was a beast. A totally different animal. The storm that we got wrapped up too late and just wasn't enough. April storms need to be perfect... this wasn't lol.

As much as the models sucked on the specifics starting after 12z runs Tuesday they all started backing off from the super wrapped up idea probably because of too much wave interference.

+100

Most mets did admit though, it could only get worse from 3 days ago. However, there was still talk of 12+" amounts even yesterday (mostly non-mets), which was a huge stretch.

Yeah it started trending a little worse after Tuesday, but it did come in pretty nice looking the other night, especially the euro. However by yesterday morning, we knew some areas in CT might be in trouble. BOS area as well. I still thought Will and Ray (esp Will) could do a little better, but that's why we have ranges..lol. Definitely not a high confidence forecast but I think the ranges from most worked out.

Archived