SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 9-10 Observations

NavarreDon

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see that we have an OBS thread for this. It will definitely keep things in order as I'm sure a lot of us will be sending in reports like the last severe weather outbreak, especially since snow is in order for folks in the high elevations as I would love to hear any accumulations associated with those that do receive such.

Sitting at 46°/33° DP.

I had 1.5 inches when I left the house this morning but it has been really pouring for the past hour. Probably over 2 by now. The streams are handling this much better than I thought they would considering the rain this weekend. The major creeks are in flood stage, but so far everything else seems to be keeping up. The back edge is approaching faster than I thought it would.

Closely watching the squall line moving through Montgomery. Also, this tweet was issued by WWL in New Orleans: The National Weather Service says three tornadoes have touched down in southeastern Louisiana, including a twister that injured one person in St. Tammany Parish.

The southern end of this squal line is something to be reckoned with!

Right now sitting at 61 and dew point of 55. Winds from the southeast at 14 mph gusts of 22.

I had 1.5 inches when I left the house this morning but it has been really pouring for the past hour. Probably over 2 by now. The streams are handling this much better than I thought they would considering the rain this weekend. The major creeks are in flood stage, but so far everything else seems to be keeping up. The back edge is approaching faster than I thought it would.

the back edge will begin to re-develop at some point, as the strong trough digs just before closing off. The models have been showing that around n. GA or upper SC though, but will also help atleast spotty rebuilding back into TN.

Archived