joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
00z GGEM

Ji

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I normally ignore or don't reply to these threads, but it's starting to get out of hand, IMO. I keep reporting the threads and yet they stay.

Its a weather board. I was having fun showing some of the other models for this storm that were more obscure

How is it clutter? It is weather and a storm from last year, Why is everything a big deal for you, I dont understand it. If you dont want to read it, just skip it.

Who said it was a big deal? I was just giving my opinion in one of the many off-shoot and/or IMO pointless/troll threads that Ji has posted. He has a habit of creating inane threads or making separate threads for things that are already being discussed in an on-topic manner in another thread. I'm not a fan of seeing things like "look at this one/few frame(s) from the [insert model here]" threads, especially when it can be discussed in an existing thread. In this instance, he made a thread indicating a run of the GGEM, which most would interpret from the title as being a current event. It, in fact, is not. I wouldn't have a problem with it if he had done a remembrance thread of sorts.

Who said it was a big deal? I was just giving my opinion in one of the many off-shoot and/or IMO pointless/troll threads that Ji has posted. He has a habit of creating inane threads or making separate threads for things that are already being discussed in an on-topic manner in another thread. I'm not a fan of seeing things like "look at this one/few frame(s) from the [insert model here]" threads, especially when it can be discussed in an existing thread. In this instance, he made a thread indicating a run of the GGEM, which most would interpret from the title as being a current event. It, in fact, is not. I wouldn't have a problem with it if he had done a remembrance thread of sorts.

Agreed 100%. If I see a thread with title "00Z GGEM" I think it's today's GGEM.

You always make it a big deal when Ji posts or makes a thead. It if is that annoying just skip it. Problem solved. I mean we had two threads going on yesterday for the cold front and wind event and people were posting obs and talking on both, that was more confusing than a 0z GGEM thread started by Ji.

Agreed 100%. If I see a thread with title "00Z GGEM" I think it's today's GGEM.

And most people who follow this hobby or pro career would know if it said 00z GGEM,and they thought it was a current run of it, would know it wouldnt be showing a snowstorm.

Archived