joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
00z GGEM

Ji

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Not sure if you're saying that jokingly! But nah, not so sure if I'm really even "eligible" for that. Though I've got a lot of meteorological background, I don't do any real forecasting myself and even in the past haven't done all that much in that regard. I thought the "red tag" was for those who do some modicum of actual forecasting on a regular basis. I do enjoy examining the models, know well enough how to "read" them, make assessments, follow forecast discussions on here and add my thoughts, but not anything like professionally. I've actually learned a lot just seeing what others point out, things to look for in certain situations, etc.

There are people here with red tags who couldn't forecast the weather 5 minutes from now.

he's got a big head already for such a young met. i'll just stop posting about svr if i have to.. no big loss. ill get more done in my life.

You can always tell a Met's age on this board by their brashness. Look at all of Wes post and then Ellinwood's posts and you will realize the age difference real fast.

You can always tell a Met's age on this board by their brashness. Look at all of Wes post and then Ellinwood's posts and you will realize the age difference real fast.

There's a lot more to it than just age. I have a lot lower level of tolerance for google-level questions and weenie comments and I come off rather harsh/blunt at times online.

you have no idea what your talkng about!!! As ususal!!

:lol:

You posted 5 times in this thread about how Ji is a troll, annoying and how complaining about him is a fruitless effort as he will not go away. So my comment stands.

I can see I need to add another to my list.

Archived