• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Last shot for snow sig snow in area

mdwx

Henry M came out at the tail end of his video today and said that around the 6th the NAO should start to go negative and we could have a big east coast storm. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Well then it's a lock!

I think the only other person I'd put less stock in a forecast would be analog96

Enjoy what we have. It's really nice today. Up in the 50's already. Maybe some storms tomorrow.

It could be much worse. They are getting snow in New England. I feel sorry for them. I think they have the crappiest climate in the U.S....LOL

Some in the mid-Atlantic would disagree with you. Personally, I agree - their springs are abysmal. It can be 70 and sunny here, while it's in the 40s with drizzle there. The backdoor fronts and the like... yuck!

every indicie looks absolutely disastrous for the return of winter to our area.

great, so let it get warm

it is March and the chances of us getting anything significant goes down dramatically each day

nothing worse than a cold, rainy spring around here while those to the north get blasted, because that's usually the best we can muster in March with a wintry pattern

10 days away is forever in model land

Seriously. We've seen how many times that's worked out in January/February, the meat of winter. It takes something pretty significant, with all variables just about perfect, to get a good mid-March snowstorm. It can happen, but probably not this year.

Archived