• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Last shot for snow sig snow in area

mdwx

I know it's a long shot.....i;ve been around here enough to get it. But there has been very few real threats, so at least something is there.

If u look at hr 192 (only 8 days away) That is an incredibly robust system, and temps look to be crashing. Look at hour 204, and then realize that this far out 198 is not even shown. Yes, a total long shot, but temp swings of 30 degrees in 8 hours has occurred this year a few times now, so we shall see.

Maybe we can make March 10-12 the PoJrzSho storm! That was a joke, btw. However, my wife and I did just have child #8 Sunday , so maybe for the new baby we can have one last 2011 winter season storm :thumbsup:

You can place your bets for very cold torrential rain in DCA in mid March and you'll win BIG - EVERY TIME - It never fails.

First a warm February........Now, right when everyone is all ready for Spring

Profound Blocking, deep cold with heavy rainfall, drizzle, for weeks

You can place your bets for very cold torrential rain in DCA in mid March and you'll win BIG - EVERY TIME - It never fails.

First a warm February........Now, right when everyone is all ready for Spring

Profound Blocking, deep cold with heavy rainfall, drizzle, for weeks

...and that will be immediately followed by 97-degree belching heat, humidity, and blazing sun, day after day, book it!:lol: I haven't forgotten last summer.

(Edit, 03/04/2011: All sarcasm aside, despite the times in spring here where we get socked in with 40s and drizzle on an east wind, there actually are many very pleasant days. Even through early June!).

Archived