• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Presidents Day Storm OBS and NOWCASTING.

tombo82685

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most like elevation had something to do with it, plus heavier bands might of came thru overnite. I"m located in the hazleton area.

Thanks. Watching WNEP this morning, Scranton on north had 7"+ so far. I suppose the heavier stuff stayed just to my north. I have 3.75" now. Up 1/4" since 5:00AM.

buff kit for the nam

ilg 3.8

phl 3.4

pne 1.9

ttn .3

mdt 4

abe 0

rdg .4

gfs

ilg 3.1

phl 3.6

pne 4.3

abe 2.7

rdg 3.4

mdt 5.4

ttn 3.9

Looks like the NAM overall beat the GFS over the last 12 hours, with the significant precip north of TTN. The last few GFS runs busted bad around PHL. NAM was TOO dry, but much closer to reality.

Looks like the NAM overall beat the GFS over the last 12 hours, with the significant precip north of TTN. The last few GFS runs busted bad around PHL. NAM was TOO dry, but much closer to reality.

it seems like if you where on the souther edge of the heavy preciep it was a bad area to be as things set up a bit further north. Gfs busted bad down there and nam had around. 10 for north jersey last nite. Those areas got 4-6, no way they had 60-1 ratio lol

it seems like if you where on the souther edge of the heavy preciep it was a bad area to be as things set up a bit further north. Gfs busted bad down there and nam had around. 10 for north jersey last nite. Those areas got 4-6, no way they had 60-1 ratio lol

white gold down the drain today. Didnt even have to even put one grain of salt down :thumbsdown::axe:

Archived