• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Beyond Winter Intermission

ski MRG

Indeed...I have been paying very close attention to every model run, both long and medium range. There is amazing agreement between them that after we go near 60 today and into the 60's tomorrow...then we have seasonal temps with snow showers/rain showers over the weekend...it gets cold for Monday and Tuesday as a storm misses us to the south that gives Balt, DC, Philly and NYC 2-5 inches and then goes out to sea...after that we go back into a warming period for the rest of the week with a major strom riding up west of the apps giving the entire NE more warmth and rain...by then Feb is over and it will have been exactly one month since our last accumulating snow...what am I missing? You seem to know something I don't about this "snow and cold for the forseable future"

Indeed you haven't a clue in how to properly interpret them because the 00z EURO implied nothing of the sort.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Davis @ 3M above the ground registered a high of 47*- FACT

That is not at all representative of the surrounding area- FACT

My snow stake is down one inch from 24-23"- FACT

Interpret the various facts as you wish.

You guys are getting a true look at a NNE mountainous snowpack. There's a reason this stuff sticks around till May and sometimes June up here.

Everyone gets so worried about a couple day warm-up but when you have a mature snowpack like a lot of SNE does, you could have this weather for a month and people would probably still have snow in shaded areas. Anything sheltered is going to be there for a long time.

1. Indeed you haven't a clue in how to properly interpret them because the 00z EURO implied nothing of the sort.

2. My Davis @ 3M above the ground registered a high of 47*- FACT

FACT...I am new here but I am starting to see why this "forum" is more like an on going inside joke/pissing contest banter between 15-20 posters rather than a true exchange of thoughts, opinions and ideas. People being told they "do not have a clue" becuase they think the end of the snow season is approaching is a weird reply to say the least. My statements about next week with a storm missing to the south Monday-Tuesday followed by a warm lakes cutter is supported by the vast majority of mets and models out there right now...sorry if

p.s. believe it or not, there is life to be lived aside from how deep your snow pack is...life will go on after it melts...trust me

Gotta admire this torch...far exceeded my expectations. Tomorrow could be a real bloodbath.

I got the hand job late in the day. Temps plummeted after 2 on this stupid spring wind off the water but it was nice for awhile. Only 44 here now.

Still an awesome day though.

59 in Boston at 4pm with that much snow cover over the entire area is darn impressive. INFERNO.

Monday night's theme music.

Calling winter over in mid Feb =pure ignorance; FACT not opinion.

Your post was very unintelligent....plain and simple.

So we happen to have one run of the EURO show a scrape in a pattern that has been defined as tedious by mets, incessantly....please purchase a clue and understand that one soloution at day 4 does not a forecast make.

There is not alot of blocking and every reason to believe that it will trend n, though it does not have to.

As for the day 10 warm up, mets in here have been saying that we may see another mild interlude before we see a potentially more favorable pattern in March....your post was excrement; that is why you were weenied.

LOL. Agree with everything. I think that guy might be trying to get 5/day'd before his 10th post.

FACT...I am new here but I am starting to see why this "forum" is more like an on going inside joke/pissing contest banter between 15-20 posters rather than a true exchange of thoughts, opinions and ideas. People being told they "do not have a clue" becuase they think the end of the snow season is approaching is a weird reply to say the least. My statements about next week with a storm missing to the south Monday-Tuesday followed by a warm lakes cutter is supported by the vast majority of mets and models out there right now...sorry if

p.s. believe it or not, there is life to be lived aside from how deep your snow pack is...life will go on after it melts...trust me

You so far have not used any bit of reasoning to back up your thoughts but you've trolled others. I suspect you'll have a short life on this forum...

You so far have not used any bit of reasoning to back up your thoughts but you've trolled others. I suspect you'll have a short life on this forum...

Was about to post the exact same thing. If you at least posted any thoughts besides model printouts and how it makes you feel, you wouldn't get weenied.

Perhaps you don't think blocking will form because of the increased solar flare activity or something crazy. But just stating your opinion based strictly on model agreement doesn't really mean much especially since the models waffle around like crazy in the long range for the atlantic setup (which will determine our most likely sensible wx).

18Z GFS is back to a low end warning event beginning around 84 hours.

Tobe fair Jerry it is for you, but from I84 south it is not, and along the south shore its rain as even 546 is north of the coast especially the further west you are, but CERTAINLY a great step in the right direction!!!:snowman:

12z gfs and 18z gfs are worlds apart

For your location... 00z and 12z GFS are really worlds apart. But 12z and 18z isn't all that different except a bit further south... but it does make a difference in sensible weather for a chunk of northern SNE or CNE or whatever people want to call it. This is still rain in southern SNE, maybe ending as rain up to the Mass Pike.

1. Indeed you haven't a clue in how to properly interpret them because the 00z EURO implied nothing of the sort.

2. My Davis @ 3M above the ground registered a high of 47*- FACT

Right, whuch is my I am not lamenting it, but many of those who are crying that winter is over are.

FACT....you should read more and post less.

I am being a dic*....yes, but I'm not saying anything that isn't true.

Whenever I post something dumb, I get called out, as well.

Deal with it and be accountable for what you post.

I understand going on hunches.....I did it last season, but I ended up being right (thank god! lol)....if you're going to do that, you have to expect to take sh**......I did.

I think the one crucial difference is that he is implying that ALL guidance has been CONSISTENTLY supporting his postulation and that simply is NOT the case.

Last year, I didn't do that.....I just conveyed what I thought was going to happen, despite guidance suggesting some late season hope.

Archived