Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Beyond Winter Intermission

ski MRG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I made a post earlier but east is best at least as portrayed by goofus, deeper cold out by the cape while much of ct is sleet or rain, again as depicted by the 18z goofus.

Ya might want to check some soundings when it is actually precipitating in CT before saying most of CT is sleet. Front end loaded.

Ya might want to check some soundings when it is actually precipitating in CT before saying most of CT is sleet. Front end loaded.

You look ok, snow to sleet, but west of the river sw down to the coast, its a bit different, I never said most, I said much, pretty big difference. Are you out enjoying this weather at all, nice little break during a damn impressive winter, nice to clean everything up before the epic March comes roaring in.

You look ok, snow to sleet, but west of the river sw down to the coast, its a bit different, I never said most, I said much, pretty big difference. Are you out enjoying this weather at all, nice little break during a damn impressive winter, nice to clean everything up before the epic March comes roaring in.

My bad, nah balls deep in work, Doing OSHA retraining for 80 staff, lots of mechanical contractors in the building too dealing with winter related stuff. Sucked having to step down from full winter mode but that will come roaring back, the fire pit will be roaring too tomorrow night.

Shhhhh they are locking it up even on FB, lay low

40/32

jeter .331/21

arod .309/49

Hoping to see some northern lights, oh nevermind I already smoked them. Interesting read by NOAA on the solar flare, I think we take one for the team later next week yet get rewarded for March, pattern changer later next week, 50/50

Maybe where it blew..... I never had more than 12" in a few very wind blown areas so it is conceivable that I'll see a smidgen of grass there after tomorrow. But I had 21" out back in the sheltered area before Monday so no doubt still 10"+ will survive there. As of late this afternoon I saw zero bare spots on my drive from ALB back out here.

But it is a different story when you live in a wooded area like the Berkshires.....

C'mon. Really? You and Phil should easily cash in on your bet with Kevin. Not a very dramatic loss of snow.

Hill FTML (for the melting loss).

42.9/31.

7 miles to the east (G'field): 36

5 miles to the west (Charlemont) 33

10 miles to the SW (Ashfield) 32

10 miles south (Conway) 34

Funny I'm a few hundred feet higher than your spot but surrounded by higher terrain. Hope you haven't lost much. Tomorrow won't be as bad.

Much better, sorry. AWT

The snowpack was already firming up when I got home. Going out for a nice ski in the moonlight later. Fast track with a high water content surface set up firm. I totally agree, snowpack condensed a little but still quite deep once this nasty warm air is out of here. Very much looking forward to the refresher. Still hopeful we get a decent snowfall. Must be bare ground way down in NYC.

As of 4pm nyc has 2in on the ground. Tomorrow. It will prob be the last day. That's 49 days with snowcover. Been a great winter here. Mby still has snow cover and have not seen grass. Since xmass day prior to a few days ago

I am counting on a big big March. :) I'm sticking around here until the 28th...then taking my annual trip down to see my aunt in FL... I figure it would be done by then.....

Maybe where it blew..... I never had more than 12" in a few very wind blown areas so it is conceivable that I'll see a smidgen of grass there after tomorrow. But I had 21" out back in the sheltered area before Monday so no doubt still 10"+ will survive there. As of late this afternoon I saw zero bare spots on my drive from ALB back out here.

But it is a different story when you live in a wooded area like the Berkshires.....

Holdin' the snow. pink =30-40" purple 20-30"

Archived