Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
SNE Round 1 - OBS Thread

free_man

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to take a walk around the neighborhood. I only think I have seven inches here yet chicopee and agawam both are reporting a lot more and suffield was ahead as well. I do have quite a few trees and the houses are close together but I do not think it should matter that much.

I almost always feel like I am underreporting somehow. Last Wed nights storm was different bc I was on the gradient of the heavier snow.

How could it be that I am almost always getting less than all those places including often Elongmeadown..longmeadow and enfield and I am right smack dab in the middle of all these places??

I am going to take a walk around the neighborhood. I only think I have seven inches here yet chicopee and agawam both are reporting a lot more and suffield was ahead as well. I do have quite a few trees and the houses are close together but I do not think it should matter that much.

I almost always feel like I am underreporting somehow. Last Wed nights storm was different bc I was on the gradient of the heavier snow.

How could it be that I am almost always getting less than all those places including often Elongmeadown..longmeadow and enfield and I am right smack dab in the middle of all these places??

I got just over 7" in Monson for the first round, which confirm your totals. But curious how areas so nearby report 3+ inches more. Could be that with near 30" on the ground measuring can get confusing.

Archived