• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

Ha, you are right near me. We live just past where Plain Rd and Green River Rd come back together towards the pumping station.

We never get good winds in our neighborhood unless it's a T-storm or a strong Nor'Easter. Hills to the north and west blocking.

Ah i got ya. I am just past meadow lane on plain rd. Hello neighbor. LOL

Agreed. I did hear a few gusts. Nothing major though.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah i got ya. I am just past meadow lane on plain rd. Hello neighbor. LOL

Agreed. I did hear a few gusts. Nothing major though.

I grew up on Colrain rd. My wife and i bought our house here on plain rd about 5 years ago. She is from colrain

and we both want to move there. Maybe in a few years. Hopefully ill get some snowmobile trail access when we

do get up that way.

Banter is fine, but there is really no reason not to post this in the sports forum. This isn't even remotely related to weather unlike skiing or something.

Honestly I was just trying to goad Blizz into commenting about the golf posts, to which I would inject something like "golf isn't a sport".

Is it windy in ORH?

Why are two discussing sports on the wx side? Banishment!!!

Lesson learned ?

wind howlin

0z nam rolling in

really impressed that it's trending like the 18z did.....COLDER .....lower heights as bowling ball takes a more Southern route...(by about 100 miles or so)

equals about 5 degrees colder for the weekend verbatim

looks like it trys to change to snow for MPM....SKI MGR

OMG I think I'm about to get a girlfriend...I'm just too nervous to ask her out lol...she asked me what I think of us...then I asked her what she meant, then she said as best friends or what?

DOes this mean she wants me to ask her out?

Please respond ASAP.

Ah, Hope you did not answer best friends.........

Nope, I started saying we could be more than that, but the connection is kind of bad so she didn't hear it well and I couldn't hear her well. I told her to call back in 5 minutes. Were talking on oovoo.

Should I ask her out? Is that what she wants??????

Nope, I started saying we could be more than that, but the connection is kind of bad so she didn't hear it well and I couldn't hear her well. I told her to call back in 5 minutes. Were talking on oovoo.

The worst that can happen is she says no

don't get stuck in the friends zone....christ

just play it cool......say "i'd be open to more than that".....then she will be happy ....cause she is pursuing you.......which is how you want it IMO. or at least that is how it sounds to me. does she call you more than you call her. does she hang up first? or last

you have a picture of her for us to see??

The worst that can happen is she says no

don't get stuck in the friends zone....christ

just play it cool......say "i'd be open to more than that".....then she will be happy ....cause she is pursuing you.......which is how you want it IMO.

I'm pretty positive she likes me.

What I think I'm going to say is well I actually do like you as more than just a friend and would like the chance to get to know you better, I'd really be opening for being more than just a friend.

Archived