Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Storm FAIL next week

Ji

Any other model support?

0Z Euro had something fairly similar from what I can tell on Ewall. The other globals are also showing a storm, but of course the track has some large variability. I have a hard time seeing a lakes cutter with the massive PV in central Canada pushing everything south. I think a supressed solution is far more likely than a cutter.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should we be concerned with the Vort on the GFS sitting over Pittsburgh @ 156? That doesn't seem like a good track to me.

Overrunning events are a different beast than what we just had. The vort going over/north of us is why the coastal pops at about our latitude and then hits NY/SNE on later panels. Vort is not that much of an issue for overrunning events.

Overrunning events are a different beast than what we just had. The vort going over/north of us is why the coastal pops at about our latitude and then hits NY/SNE on later panels. Vort is not that much of an issue for overrunning events.

Thanks... appreciate that. Figured I wasn't correct so the clarification is extremely helpful.

Archived