joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Storm FAIL next week

Ji

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I requested we name it the "Hoosier" storm since Hoosier started the thread--and since the PSUHoffman storm was a success--but Hoosier wasn't game. If this storm is a success for the MA and not central/western--JI has to post in central/western for a week--and the posts have to be meteorologically insightful

I requested we name it the "Hoosier" storm since Hoosier started the thread--and since the PSUHoffman storm was a success--but Hoosier wasn't game. If this storm is a success for the MA and not central/western--JI has to post in central/western for a week--and the posts have to be meteorologically insightful

Hey Ji, I know a good book you can buy to help you!!!

lol

NAO doesn't look like it wants to cooperate though. Both the GFS and the Euro have been showing a strong +NAO over the last couple of days worth of runs.

That might be OK in this setup - there's a big Arctic air mass heading in behind the clipper- if we had strong blocking it would be congrats Cuba. Need it to retreat some to lift up the coast.

But I'm exicited- the setup looks pretty good for overrunning.

Despite what DT would say, Day 6-7 is not fantasy land on the GFS.

Well, I won't get my hopes up, but I'll certainly be lurking here more than a healthy amount to see what you and the other red taggers have to say. The input here saved me and my family from being stuck in the commute last night. :)

Archived