12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
NYC/PHL Jan 25-27 Potential Bomb Part 5

earthlight

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<br />No scoffing here, it is just comical to see the thinking-aloud self-therapy that goes on in these threads.  Maybe if I say it enough it will be true type of thing.  I for one have no idea what is going to happen.<br />

Psychologists would have a field day in here....as long as we first taught them about bombogenesis, CCBs, pig arse ridges and Ji.

Why did you delete William's post yesterday when he stated why he did not think a west track would happen?

It occurs to me that it might not have been kpantz who deleted William's post, and if that is the case then please excuse the misdirected question. But the fact is someone did delete a reasonable post and I had the feeling that it had more to do with some sort of regional conflict than anything in the content of the post. He is one of the most level headed posters and I found that very troubling.

Very 3/1/09 like with the batch of initial WAA precip, and then the dynamic precip associated with the upper level support. Hopefully the second batch is as dynamic and long lasting as possible, since that's how most of us get snow on this run. VERY impressive though for the length of time it's in the area.

gfs sv snowfall map is 4-8 from just north of ric up i-95...including eastern PA, back to landcaster.......bullzeye of 8-12 over the dc-baltimore area...se pa....and 12-18 for monmouth county nj...8-12 from nyc-east....8-12 from orh-bos...with 12-18 in a small spot just south of orh and ne ct

Archived