joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
MW/Lakes/OV November 2010 general disco

Hoosier

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

00z GFS has continued to trend towards the NAM/DGEX (per 84hr heights and energy placement) in regards to the storm around the 16th.

And if the storm in fact does play out that way (NAM/DGEX), we still need to find some cold air.

Wow, however it does look mighty close for Detroit & Toledo on this run (FWIW).

00z GFS has continued to trend towards the NAM/DGEX (per 84hr heights and energy placement) in regards to the storm around the 16th.

And if the storm in fact does play out that way (NAM/DGEX), we still need to find some cold air.

Interesting. Kind of a late bloomer, but it needs to get a little better organized and as you said, tap a little more cold air. Gulf low though, huh? Would be nice to see a few those in-season...

Interesting. Kind of a late bloomer, but it needs to get a little better organized and as you said, tap a little more cold air. Gulf low though, huh? Would be nice to see a few those in-season...

Definitely close.

Surface dewpoints and temperatures are in the 30s, but 925mb temps are a bit warm.

A potential thread the needle (and I mean THREAD THE NEEDLE) storm is far better than what we've had for the past 2 weeks.

Actually, a few of the individual GFS ensemble members have a track up or just west of the Apps, but all are too warm.

...and take a look at this now.:scooter:

http://www.nco.ncep....0/fp0_084.shtml

0z GGEM follows suite.

Sorry to go off topic for a minute, but I sure am glad I found you guys. I was honestly sad to the point that I felt I had lost several good friends. I had no idea what was going on (nor do I care), until I got home from work last night and *click* no eastern!!! It took some digging to find this place. I'm a little upset that I did not get any notice of this. I will continue to not post much a lurk a lot, but I want you to know that I have learned a lot and enjoy reading what everyone posts in the Central/Western forum.

Glad to see you here. :) Hoosier and I were worried you got lost in the shuffle. I believe the effort was being made to contact all members at Eastern, through Eastern, about the new place. But then Marcus got word and shut the whole thing down. Unfortunately quite a few, like yourself, were left in the dark.

We had some of the worst fog I had seen as of yet the night before last.

I took this photos at 8am yesterday morning. Unfortunately, the fog was beginning to lift by then. During the middle of the night you couldn't see the cars in the driveway. The only thing you could see were the orbs of light where the street lamps are. I missed this mornings fog, oh well.

fog2.png

Around 70 right now, depending on what temperature sensor is more accurate. It's absolutely beautiful right now. I played 27 holes today just because it's the last I'll play this year.

Either way, it looks like there's something to watch in the short range for once...

12zgfsensemblep12096.gif

About time something was fun to watch.

Archived