joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
MW/Lakes/OV November 2010 general disco

Hoosier

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like there should be a couple old snow mounds trying to hang on to dear life in those fog pics. Models flip flopping temps around more than brett favre's dangler out of his wranglers.

Havent had any shoveled snow-piles around since mid-March (plowed banks lasted somewhat longer). But they are oh-so-close to returning! :thumbsup:

Not here. You got 1 hr of warm sector love.

BTW, never see you on Yahoo Messenger anymore, wth?

Had low 50's here almost all day until later afternoon.. West bend had upper 40's and popped 50 even until we all cooled down.. Wasn't low 40's and miserable like you said.

Trying to stay off of the PC as much as possible.. Plus the Weather Models sucking along with this pattern do nothing but aggravate me right now. ****ty time of the yr for a snow lover living here.

Another night another where is this cold air that's been promised by the GFS... We just can't seem to keep anything notable below normal for much more than a few days. Why even bother looking at the models when you're a big picture retard like me... Models of late are just a big aggravating constipated turd to me... Yet some reason I come back for more when the models are lost right now IMO. At least it seems that lil clipper has some model consensus with track.

Lame ass pattern for how long that shows no sign of changing IMO? Get use to a few cool days after a cutter to our west... and then another ridge shoved up our ass.. Bend over and repeat.

Starting to get a white lake roy attitude already on Nov. 13th and it does no good.. Weather is going to do what it wants no matter how much I can pray for cold and snow. Snow was so much more enjoyable without the internet.. Back then I felt lucky to get snow.. Now its I EXPECT snow. Sad turnaround.

Lame ass pattern for how long that shows no sign of changing IMO? Get use to a few cool days after a cutter to our west... and then another ridge shoved up our ass.. Bend over and repeat.

Starting to get a white lake roy attitude already on Nov. 13th and it does no good.. Weather is going to do what it wants no matter how much I can pray for cold and snow. Snow was so much more enjoyable without the internet.. Back then I felt lucky to get snow.. Now its I EXPECT snow. Sad turnaround.

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php?/topic/372-so-whats-next/

Too early for the bad joo-joo BowMe. Have a beer, sit back and relax. Who the Pack got tomorrow?

http://www.americanw...-so-whats-next/

Too early for the bad joo-joo BowMe. Have a beer, sit back and relax. Who the Pack got tomorrow?

Bye week... Go Bears!

I'm just crabby I'm not up north with pops in the snow.. And I'm really not that excited about this winter.. Until this pattern shows any sign of not being ugly I won't.. I'm a big snow pack freak and this winter I feel is going to blow for that... And I'm just anxious for climo to cover up the ugly scenery outside.. Brown grass and bare tree's is just depressing.. Much other things to be depressed or feel strongly about , but this is a weather board. So I'm venting - Sorry. y'all.

Bye week... Go Bears!

I'm just crabby I'm not up north with pops in the snow.. And I'm really not that excited about this winter.. Until this pattern shows any sign of not being ugly I won't.. I'm a big snow pack freak and this winter I feel is going to blow for that... And I'm just anxious for climo to cover up the ugly scenery outside.. Brown grass and bare tree's is just depressing.. Much other things to be depressed or feel strongly about , but this is a weather board. So I'm venting - Sorry. y'all.

It's a part of what we do here though, vent about weather, or the lack of. But I hear ya man. Of course I live in winter hell, so my expectations are much less than those of you farther north. It's only mid Nov, and the places up north are getting bonus snows even up there for this time of the year. Just need to hope for the best for the rest of us.

Indeed. It's ends up being absorbed by the lead trough/shortwave.

Looks like a 983mb low just north of Lake Erie by 12z Wednesday.

If its that strong there should be a stripe of snow on the backside of it, plus might be able Wet Bulb down the temp a bit too, of course depends upon what time of day it comes too. In other words a lot of variables and stay tuned.

Archived