joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter '11/'12 Complaint Thread

A-L-E-K

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More rain today for NE ohio. Friday and weekend temps more seasonal dropping to 20's or lower are predicted and a few inches of a white frozen substance, but right back to daytime highs above freezing to start next week. Glad I don't own a snow blower or snowmobile, they'd just be rustin' away, though it is making it easier to heat my house.

More rain today for NE ohio. Friday and weekend temps more seasonal dropping to 20's or lower are predicted and a few inches of a white frozen substance, but right back to daytime highs above freezing to start next week. Glad I don't own a snow blower or snowmobile, they'd just be rustin' away, though it is making it easier to heat my house.

Lol. you live south of YNG... not necessarily the snow capital of OH. Give it time, the storm has not even started :axe:

If the DPVA snows in OH/NY/PA can stay just far enough to the SE or the wrap around lake enhanced banding underperforms, Detroit will be in good company in terms of getting screwed.

Otherwise, lol...

Oh, I would also like to add Cleveland to my "congrats" list in the other thread.

And I highly doubt it is, but it this ends up being the only significant snowstorm of this season, pissed won't hardly describe how I'll feel...

Hahaha that's putting it lightly. And god Henry Marguisity has to be one of the worst mets of all time. I swear if he posted on here he would be torn alive by some of his predictions. Dude is a giant weenie

Don't you know if it isn't hitting State College it is not important... He needs to become a local TV Met and stop producing horrible 'national' forecasts.

Don't you know if it isn't hitting State College it is not important... He needs to become a local TV Met and stop producing horrible 'national' forecasts.

My guess is he would be OK in a relatively small market like State College. Outside of that, ehh, tough to tell :yikes:

His area of expertise is definitely on the east side of the Apps north of Philly and south of say Albany.

Har har. I was exaggerating because I'm hoping for a decent event. But thanks for the picture of that dusting. I do hope we get a lot better than that. Traffic site showing GREEN everywhere. My colleagues at the office are all complaining of another over-hyped event.

*back to lurking*

It just started?

Har har.  I was exaggerating because I'm hoping for a decent event.  But thanks for the picture of that dusting.  I do hope we get a lot better than that.  Traffic site showing GREEN everywhere.  My colleagues at the office are all complaining of another over-hyped event.  

*back to lurking*

This has been looking like a prolonged event, brief heavier bursts notwithstanding.

This has been looking like a prolonged event, brief heavier bursts notwithstanding.

yep everything is pretty much 100% going to LOTs forecast, with heaviest expected during the evening. It's shame snow didn't stick more at onset on the treated and heavily traffic'd Loop sidewalks.

yep everything is pretty much 100% going to LOTs forecast, with heaviest expected during the evening. It's shame snow didn't stick more at onset on the treated and heavily traffic'd Loop sidewalks.

Cracking me up, he probably stepped out underground and wondered why it wasn't snowing lol.

Archived