Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/Oak Hill Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round 2 gave us less than the first cell but would say I probably ended up around .5-.75" today. I have no idea how TTN only got .03 as my buddy who lives like a half mile away sent me a snapchat earlier of his street flooded...

This is how...

post-39-0-29928300-1432781065_thumb.png

Odd, really nothing here and I usually get bit like a MOFO....been outside during peak hours.(Dusk/evening)

Went out and watered the garden last evening and thought about wearing a hoody because they have been that bad but the heat is too much, big mistake. I should have gotten an IV after the blood sucking i went through. 

Generally i water in the daytime but i had faith that a good soaking would occur from the clouds finally...another mistake

I haven't mowed the lawn in 2 weeks and I don't think I'll be mowing this weekend (I'm not going to complain about that too much). I even washed the car last weekend hoping that would kick start the rains ... no such luck.

Hope we cash in during the Sun-Mon time frame!

Those couple blobs right over NW Philly on that map actually netted us a couple hundredths of an inch here. :thumbsup: When I got home, the streets were still wet (had nothing downtown).

Nice. At least there was something. I thought I was going to get something from that cell in DE, but it fell apart before it got here. Not like that's strange or anything!

18z GFS cancels the two days of beneficial runs, although Sunday was already well on the way to being cancelled.

Hey why not go dry another week, my lawn would get killed off and won't have to cut the grass over the summer with just another 7-10 days of dry. Let's get nuts

'

Archived