Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
E PA/NJ/DE/Oak Hill Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been steady here for awhile and sometimes heavy. Radar looks healthy...I think I'll receive .75"+

I have two stations fairly close to me. The one to the north is reading 0.21", and the other to the south is reading 0.19". I can't see it being that low here with how heavy the rain was. Guess I won't know though, unless I left my analog gauge up.

I have two stations fairly close to me. The one to the north is reading 0.21", and the other to the south is reading 0.19". I can't see it being that low here with how heavy the rain was. Guess I won't know though, unless I left my analog gauge up.

Yeah, that sounds low. I check out a Horsham site which is usually pretty accurate....they have me at .71" currently.

Yeah, that sounds low. I check out a Horsham site which is usually pretty accurate....they have me at .71" currently.

That seems like it would be more accurate for here as well. Both of those stations I mentioned are nearing 0.5" now. Kdix is showing 0.4-0.5" over the last hour.

Picked up 0.75" of rain last night, the heaviest was in the 2nd batch around midnight. The rain earlier did not seem to reflect the radar well here either, it was mainly light to steady rain with a lot of cloud to cloud lightning as the evening went on. All in all a real nice rainfall though. 3.75" for June so far, keeping things green for now :-).

Archived